Monday, September 14, 2009

Pajamas out...Scrubs in...

I'm baaaack. Well, almost. Sorry for the loooong delay in a new post. I had to take care of some very personal business and it took me most of last week to do it. Then I had a family event to attend and the place where we stayed DID NOT HAVE INTERNET!!! So, I've been offline for days! That's crazy! Who doesn't have internet? That's like a business saying they don't take credit cards. Insanity I tell you.

Well, truthfully, they DID have internet but it wasn't free (a ripoff!). I was willing to pay for it, because I'm addicted to blogging now, but when I tried to connect my MAC (the best computer ever) warned me that it was very dangerous to connect and I could be putting my computer in danger. It gave me this warning twice. So, I followed my gut and said forget it, as much as I love blogging, it's just not worth it. So, now I'm in a place where internet is free and I can post. I'll be home soon and then I can tell you all about last week's adventures.

In the meantime, I don't have much time to write much more now but here's another text from my buddy Brandon. Brandon works from home...:

Me: Man, books r a ripoff!

Brandon: Yeah, book prices are crazy. I wish I had amazon when I was in college. You know, you inspired me to buy some scrubs. Working at home in my pajamas is getting old. :-)

Me: HA HA HA YOU ARE CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment