Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Maybe I CAN eat this month...

Ah yes, I forgot to mention that I took back about $700 in books. I found everything I needed online yesterday evening. For a $25 shipping fee it will be here on Thursday. This saved me about $150. Not a huge number but enough to make me feel like I was being proactive.

So, maybe I CAN eat this month...

Speaking of which, on Monday I sent a text to a few friends and my Mom and sister telling them the cost of my books and that I wouldn't be able to eat as a result. I thought it was obvious that I was joking but my Mom and sister sent some messages that proved otherwise.

via text...
Me: I spent $900 in books! I guess I won't be able to eat this month.
Sister: I will help you. How much do you need to eat?

via text...
Me: I spent $900 in books! I guess I won't be able to eat this month.
Mom: Yes, you WILL eat this month. Just come to Momma and I will make sure you eat.

I'm still trying to contain my laughter. It's soooo funny! You gotta love family!

No comments:

Post a Comment