OT Theories reviews many of the models, frames of reference and framework(s) that OT's use when evaluating and working with clients. OT Research is finding a subject in which I am interested, such as geriatrics or nutrition, and asking a clinical qualitative or quantitative question that relates to OT. Some examples include:
- How are women in the U.S. military dealing with post-traumatic stress and how can OT help?
- What is OTs role in working with adults with ADHD?
- In what ways does OT help people with disabilities (such as cerebral palsy) transition to independence as an adult?
- How can OT be useful to people who have been disabled due to a natural disaster, such as those in the earthquakes of Haiti or the tsunami of of Thailand?
- What is the future of OT in helping the elderly 'age in place'?