Monday, February 15, 2010

Message to Brad on posting the beach wheelchair

Ok, this post is specifically for Brad who sent me an email (thanks Brad!) via this blog about the beach wheelchair and asked if he could highlight it in one of his posts. The answer is YES, ABSOLUTELY!!! Any additional online content helps ALL OTs so I'm all for it.

I don't know how to reply to Brad directly, or if that's even possible..I'm still new to Google's blog. So, sorry Brad that I didn't respond directly, but now you have an entire post dedicated to you!

(Also, a message to Keith! Thanks for saying my blog is great. 10 brownie points to you!)

LOL

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kim! Let me know if I can give you any pointers on the whole blogging world. It's what I do for a living so I can help plus I'd love to help get more OT's out there. Like you said, it benefits everyone. :) Shoot me an email if you'd like to chat: spotonchicago(at)gmail(dot)com

    Here's the post I did about your wheelchair, in case you didn't see it: http://spotonchicago.com/2010/02/the-beach-wheelchair.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Kim, I'm going to be interviewing some students to highlight on the blog soon... would you like to be involved? I think you'd bring a unique perspective and it would help get your blog some publicity... thoughts?

    ReplyDelete