Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'M SO SORRY!!!!

OK, I OWE A TON OF PEOPLE A HUGE APOLOGY.

So, when I signed up for this blog through Google I never did any 'training' to learn how to operate it. I just jumped right in. I also never knew how to check my Gmail account through this blogger. It's silly. I know. I should know better.

So, people have been sending me a TON of messages that I am just now getting. So, for that I say I'M SORRY. Please, PLEASE forgive me. I've already responded to like 7 or 8 of them this evening and i'm going to keep going through them until I respond to every single one. Some of the answers to your questions will be blog posts as I'm sure many others have the same questions.

Also, I think I mentioned that this year I am working for the school to pay for my tuition and from April 30-mid June I was not myself. I was some OTHER person because I was taking 17 hours of INTENSE pass/fail courses and I was working 20-25 hours a week. It was really tough but I made it through. Thank God. I didn't blog much during that time because like I said, I was some OTHER person. Some monster woman, like Cruella De Vil or soemthing.

So, I'm working on all the responses to your questions. Please be patient. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment