Tuesday, August 10, 2010

FAQs--Costa Rica

Someone sent me a question about my trip to Costa Rica:

Meredith writes: Did you go through a program or did you set this up yourself?

I set this up myself. I saved for a LOOOOOONG time in preparation for a similar trip that I ended up changing my mind on. My dad also gave me some money to help me out. I researched various programs (thank God for Google) for about a month and finally decided on one about 3-4 weeks before I left. I highly recommend this experience to anyone who can afford it. Depending on the country it can be pretty cheap--from as little as $100 a week for economically challenged countries to as much as $500 for those more comparable to America. I recommend you do your research and ask lots of questions!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment