Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Not quite OT related but still worth noting

I am extremely tired and it's 1.5 hours past my bedtime but here are two interesting things that happened over the last 24 hours. They're not really related to OT, other than that they are both very creative, and fun, just like OT.

First, a jokey-joke from my dad. He really cracked himself up with this one, and subsequently, cracked me up, too.

A little boy was riding in a car with his Mom and says, "Hey, Mom, look at that pack of cows."
The mom says, "Herd."
The little boy says, "Herd of what?"
The mom says, "Herd of cows."
The little boys says, "Sure, I've heard of cows!"

I thought this joke was very funny, especially in my Dad's amazing ability to tell incredibly interesting stories. Somehow, this joke doesn't come across quite the same in the written word...Oh well, I hope you laughed. It's a good joke for a kid to tell at school.

****************
Ok, on my way home from school today I saw a new billboard that read, in this exact setup:

Your wife is HOT!!!!
It's time to get a/c for your car.

I chucked to myself when I saw this...kudos to the designer for getting my attention while driving...


***********
The next time I write I'm going to post an update on my finger, which has healed quite nicely, and a critique someone had of my OT blogger idol Karen Dobyns (gasp!). I know, I know, I'm in shock myself. Hopefully I can get over it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment