Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Here's a website that has contacted me twice. They have occupational therapy jobs and other resources, including other occupational therapy blogs! (click on the Resources link)

I've checked it out and it looks interesting, to say the least. I am not endorsing or attesting to the validity of their service or ANYTHING of that nature. I think this is an interesting site and they asked me to put the link on my site and I agreed to do so, so here it is:

http://www.GetOccupationalTherapyJobs.com

View at your discretion... :-)

2 comments:

  1. useful link..i found occupational therapy blogs very useful. it gives some good knowledge to be shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, You're updating again! I haven't been on here in a while, but I'm really glad to see you posting regularly.

    ReplyDelete